Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Rank WITHOUT posting to Google
10-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Big Grin Google Rank WITHOUT posting to Google
A little while straight back, I read articles that explained how to get a good google standing without ever submitting your site with their submission forms. Just like you, I was kind-of stunned by this statement so I made a decision to give a take to to it.

At first, I used to send my site all the time to Google but quickly realized the magnitude of my failure. Naturally, it is a known fact that Google relies solely on your link popularity and content. Browse here at the link mary morrissey information to read the purpose of this hypothesis.

Link Popularity?

What that means may be the quantity of links (yousite.com) listed on other websites that are linked to yours! The more websites that link to you, the higher your popularity!

So again, Google depends on your link popularity! If you don't have a google score (In other words, is your link available on google?) some sites WILL NOT link to yours. There are various sites that have an excellent google standing and have specific rules to whom they will accept within their resource areas. Discover further on follow mary morrissey by visiting our great link. They will specify your site must be listed within Google and your site must be listed within the top 5 sites, if they enter your site in the google search club.

Here is The Theory:

Obviously you need all sites to link to you, especially those who have a fantastic google score because that means that your website is going to be picked-up by google. Many people just try and get links from those sites but remember, all of us had to start somewhere.

My advice is to do as much link exchanges as you can and especially be sure that each site is especially labeled by their information. You will get punished for having one-page full of links to web sites that do not connect with each other.

Another small 'Timbit', make an effort to keep your pages to 1-20 links within each site. Once you've 20 links, put in a button into a (PAGE 2) and continue your resources this way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Listed here is a good example of our 'Resource Section'

http://www.smartads.info/resources

You'll notice how each class has specific websites that get listed within them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, so I went a little off topic regarding this short article but you will see how every thing is connected together. Visiting inside mary morrissey news perhaps provides tips you could tell your girlfriend. Once google begins standing your website, you don't need to leave any stone left un-turned.

Therefore back to obtaining a list without publishing your website. When you start performing link exchanges with other sites, just keep on going and going and I promise that eventually, Google can start picking up a few of your links on other sites. Once this starts to occur you're google rank will increase.

Therefore just keep doing what you are doing and allow Google take action is own thing. As soon as your ready and you're link reputation develops, then you can reap the rewards and publish your website to Google.

Numerous companies try this process backwards and wonder why they don't get listed in Google. Or like what happened to me, Google lists your site straight away but then in several weeks, presto, your site is finished from their listing and your left confused as to the reasons!.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply