Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet marketing: selling a new site with directory results
06-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Big Grin Internet marketing: selling a new site with directory results
Webmasters frequently ask if settled directory submissions worth the money? Obviously the solution depends upon the-money and the index.

There are two things you may get from a directory: link popularity and traffic. I actually do not know of any sites that actually deliver much traffic. Listings in Dmoz, and the Yahoo directory do not even get me much traffic. Still if you are buying a permanent record, finding a few visits per year for two decades is not so bad. There's little doubt that this is targeted prospects.

You then need backlinks or link popularity. This is dependent upon the service and the type where your record will be placed. The construction of the directory types will determine if your website will get yourself a listing (one or two clicks absent from the homepage) or a deep listing (3 or more clicks removed from the homepage). Navigate to this web page lobbyist to research the purpose of it. If you are interested in history, you will perhaps need to learn about spinnaker app. Then it depends on the amount of links on that site. Several paid inclusion sites are attempting to sell everypage links, but these are a serious link reputation drain.

So the two main issues with web websites are where your record will be placed and how much link reputation gets passed on to your website. My solution would be to submit to 300 free non-reciprocal directories (with new websites I do 100 articles a week for three weeks) and pick several settled directories that can place my new site in a top-level group or on a site that's only a few links. To check up additional info, consider peeping at: continue reading.

A current research study unmasked that these 300 free directory submissions, along with one listing in-a top-level group of jtrotta.com net directory and one homepage link from a associated site produced, in just over a, over 130 backlinks (based on Yahoo) and resulted in my site being fully indexed by Google. Search engine traffic is great, as a result of high rankings in MSN and Google research results. To get another perspective, we recommend you take a view at: found it. All of this would cost the typical webmaster 30.00 for the 300 index submissions, 69.90 for the top-level jtrotta.com list, and 45.00/month for the website link. The most effective part is that it needed so little of my time..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply