Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Class C IPs
06-03-2014, 11:40 PM
Big Grin Class C IPs
Right here is an Seo myth that has not actually been verified 1 way or one more but. In the event people fancy to be taught more about seo and link building, we recommend many databases you might consider investigating. The myth is that having hyperlinks from the identical class C IP address will not support you. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So exactly where the CCC is that number demands to be differ. The reasoning behind this is that someone could get internet hosting and place 1,000 distinct internet sites on it and then link them all to one particular website attempting to gain its hyperlink reputation. So the search engines place an end to that by employing the IP of the internet sites to calculate how much weight to give the link.

There are really a few folks that dont believe that this myth is correct just for the easy truth of how well-known shared hosting is. If this myth is accurate then all these web sites on the identical shared hosting server cant aid every single other out with ranking.

There is some evidence that can prove this myth though. I have followed numerous discussions on this topic and have observed some benefits that make me a believer. Identify more on our partner essay by going to link empror. The results fundamentally just prove how a web site with far less hyperlinks can out rank a web site with a ton more hyperlinks. Be taught more on an affiliated encyclopedia by visiting keyword research seo tool reviews. This is since the site with significantly less links has a ton much more various class C IPs links than the a single with just more hyperlinks.

Like I stated I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but until established beyond a doubt I will call it that just to make men and women pleased. So when you are doing link developing be positive to verify out the IP address on where your link will be placed in order to make sure your link will pull the most weight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply